Now you’re only a couple of clicks away from finding fresh produce wherever you are. Thanks to the USDA’s Farmers Market Directory no matter where you are, you can have fresh produce. This is a great suggestion for students headed to college to check out their area farmers markets–getting started off on the right foot with fresh fruits and some veggies along with homemade baked goods can help circumvent those dreaded “freshman 15”, the result of too much junk eating. Take a look at the site; there’s a lot of good information for everyone.
- The Market will have a soft opening on June 6 at 9:00 a.m. at the Petersburg Branch of the Pike County Library. Hope to see you there!Come see what's at the market! 3 years ago
- Check out pikecomarket.com for the latest list of items available at this week's opening market on June 7 beginning at 9 a.m.!Come see what's at the market! 4 years ago
- New for 2014...the market is now at the Petersburg branch of the Pike County Library. Hours 9-noon, every Saturday starting June 7.Come see what's at the market! 4 years ago
- Don't forget the Farmers Market this Saturday, June 25...Grand Opening Day for 2011! pikecomarket.wordpress.comCome see what's at the market! 7 years ago
- Hope everyone enjoyed the opening of the 2011 Farmers Market yesterday! Come back next week for more goodies!Come see what's at the market! 7 years ago
Pike County Farmers’ Market
- Calendar of Events at the Farmers Market
- Contact Us
- Dates and Locations
- Non-Profit Food Establishment Notifications Form and Information
- Rules and Regulations of the Farmers’ Market
- Sellers Agreement
- The Legal Stuff
- The Role of the Market Manager
- What Can I Sell at the Farmers Market?