Now you’re only a couple of clicks away from finding fresh produce wherever you are. Thanks to the USDA’s Farmers Market Directory no matter where you are, you can have fresh produce. This is a great suggestion for students headed to college to check out their area farmers markets–getting started off on the right foot with fresh fruits and some veggies along with homemade baked goods can help circumvent those dreaded “freshman 15”, the result of too much junk eating. Take a look at the site; there’s a lot of good information for everyone.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Pike County Farmers’ Market
- Calendar of Events at the Farmers Market
- Contact Us
- Dates and Locations
- Non-Profit Food Establishment Notifications Form and Information
- Rules and Regulations of the Farmers’ Market
- Sellers Agreement
- The Legal Stuff
- The Role of the Market Manager
- What Can I Sell at the Farmers Market?