We welcome area non-profit groups to join us during our selling hours. You will, however, need to follow the “items for sale” on the sellers’ agreement and fill out a form found at the County Health Department before participating in the market.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Pike County Farmers’ Market
- Calendar of Events at the Farmers Market
- Contact Us
- Dates and Locations
- Non-Profit Food Establishment Notifications Form and Information
- Rules and Regulations of the Farmers’ Market
- Sellers Agreement
- The Legal Stuff
- The Role of the Market Manager
- What Can I Sell at the Farmers Market?